Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Chequers Financial Management LLC.
Information We Collect: In connection with providing investment products, financial advice, or other services, we obtain non-public personal information about you, including:
- Information we receive from you on account applications, such as your address, date of birth, Social Security Number, occupation, financial goals, assets and income
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from credit or service bureaus or other third parties, such as your credit history or employment status.
Categories of Information We Disclose: We may only disclose information that we collect in accordance with this policy. Chequers Financial Management LLC does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to telemarketers.
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose: We will not disclose information regarding you or your account at Chequers Financial Management LLC, except under the following circumstances:
- To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as a clearing broker-dealer, investment company, or insurance company, other advisers
- To consumer reporting agencies
- To third parties who perform services or marketing, client resource management or other parties to help manage your account on our behalf
- To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity
- To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
How We Use Information: Information may be used among companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, client relationship management technology, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market products and services to you for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts/non-public information from unauthorized access or identity theft
- To process your requests such as securities purchases and sales
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker-dealer providing services to you and/or Chequers Financial Management LLC
- To service your accounts, such as by issuing checks and account statements
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you.
Changes to Policy
This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised Policy will be effective immediately upon posting to this Web site. This version of the Policy is effective July 2015.